Today I’m doing something a little different – as I’ve been tagged by @hannahmary94 (https://hanmwill.wordpress.com) via Twitter, I’m doing the Christmas tag!
The rules of the challenge are:
1. Thank the blogger that tagged you and link to their blog on your post
2. List the rules in the post
3. Answer all the questions asked by the blogger
4. Nominate some other bloggers and provide them with 12 new questions (I’m tagging anyone who wants to do this tag!)
What’s Your Favourite Thing About Christmas?
There are so many things I love about Christmas – and I know these are both really cheesy choices, but two of my favourite things are Christmas decorations and finding someone the perfect present/watching them open it!
Do You Have a Christmas Eve Tradition?
I try to watch a Christmas movie on Christmas Eve, but other than that my family have never really done ‘Christmas Eve Traditions’
Is There A Song That Just Gets You Into That Christmas Spirit?
I always make a playlist of classic Christmas songs, including I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day, Merry Xmas Everybody, Last Christmas, Santa Clause Is Coming to Town and lots of Michael Buble.
What Is Your Favourite Christmas Movie?
Probably Elf and Nativity!
What Food Is Your Must Have At Christmas?
Every part of Christmas dinner – I couldn’t choose!
If You Had to Choose Between Michael Buble’s Christmas Album and Justin Bieber’s Christmas Album, Which One Would You Choose And Why?
It’s got to be Buble – and that applies all year round!
When Do You Start Decorating Your Place For Christmas?
Usually the 10th at the latest
If You Were At Christmas Karaoke, Which 5 Songs Would You Choose To Play?
This is a tricky one – I’d probably go for:
1. Last Christmas
2. All I Want For Christmas Is You
3. Santa Clause Is Coming to Town
4. Merry Xmas Everybody
5. My Only Wish (This Year)
Do You Put A Star or An Angel on Top of Tree?
We’ve always had a star
Do You Do Ugly Sweaters Or Stay Away From Them?
I prefer cute Christmas Jumpers, but I’m up for wearing ugly ones too!
Do You Last Minute Shop Or Shop Early?
I’m in between to be honest!
Does Your Family Watch Sports on Christmas Day?
Do You Stay At Home Or Go Out At Christmas?
We always tend to stay in
1. What’s Your Favourite Part of Christmas Day?
2. If You Could Live in Any Christmas Movie, Which Would You Choose?
3. What Christmas Movie Do You Think Is the Most Underrated?
4. Do You Prefer Christmas Eve, Christmas Day or Boxing Day?
5. Describe Your Favourite Christmas Ornament?
6. Lights or Tinsel?
7. What’s Your Favourite Christmas Special of Any TV Show?
8. What’s Your Favourite Part of Christmas Dinner?
9. Do You Have Any Unusual Christmas Traditions?
10. What’s Your Favourite Christmas Treat?
11. Do You Like Classic or Modern Christmas Music?
12. What Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Part of Christmas?